Wednesday, April 27, 2005

To leave or not to leave

10:37 Bedtime. Guess I should go. Yeah, I'll do that.

Still tempted, so tempted, to take a leave of absence next year.

I'm in the process of getting ready to paint the floor of my "studio." Can't decide what colors, type of paint, etc. It seems concrete can be painted with specific concrete paints and stains, or you can even use regular latex, if the concrete is prepared correctly and everything sealed when finished. I don't want a one-color floor. I want to do interesting things on it. After all, it is a shop building, and anything should look just fine out there. I need a year off to do it right. Sounds good - a year off to paint the floor, etc.

The only thing that bothers me is if I take a year off, will I regret it when I'm 82 and don't have enough $ coming in because I diminished my pension by taking the year off? I believe the right answer will be given me. I'm continuing to make it a matter of prayer. In a multitude of counselors there is wisdom.



© 2008 LDN

No comments: