- Black-to-white gradient striped background with tree and leaves. Top almost finished.
- Red-white-blue patriotic themed Rail Fence, to go to a child in the hospital. Blocks in process of being sewn together.
- Friendship Garden Guild sampler block swap. Blocks done and collected, waiting to be inspired by just the right fabric for sashing.
- Thinking-outside-the-block Valentine charm swap. Currently working on. It will be a big one - needs 195 7" blocks. 48 done, so far.
- Black/white Tumbling blocks, 1/3 finished. Collecting black and white fabric every time I visit a quilt shop.
- Lace-on-white-and-cream, a project of my own devising - in the process of attaching the lace to the various white and cream backgrounds.
- One Block Wonder. This is a misnomer, but is the common name for this kaleidoscope technique. Should be called One Fabric Wonder. Fun! Photos to follow.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Someone has said that if you do more than one thing at a time, what you do is done badly, so it was with great chagrin that I noted seven (7!) quilts in my assembly line-up. Only quilters will want to know this, but here they are, enumerated: