Sunday, June 29, 2008

9 little projects, all in a row

I have made excellent progress on my quilts, partially due to the fact that school is out, and in great measure due to my lovely Hideaway. Mmmm... love that place!

Here's the line-up of unfinished quilts (it seems I already posted this, but I can't find it) that I have promised myself will be mostly done before I let my brain wander too far into new ideas:
  1. Valentine quilt: top finished, will be professional quilted
  2. Friendship garden quilt: top finished except for border
  3. Aspen quilt: top finished except for border
  4. Time out for fun quiltlet (from Ruth B. McDowell's Piecing Workshop): top finished
  5. One Block Wonder: all 624 triangles cut and sewn into strips; currently devising how to make hollow cube blocks to put into the border
  6. Tumbling blocks quilt: still gathering more black/white fabric to make additional blocks
  7. Antique doily quilt: Will get to when the others are done
  8. Labels for all quilts I have made.
  9. Add photos and details to my quilt scrapbook.
  10. (OK, so I flunked math) Block-of-the-Month - from Beverly's. They are various stars, made of batiks. I am learning that though I love the look of the finished blocks, I hate the process. I want to be more loose and free with my creativity.
My goal is to finish all of these, except #7 and #10, by the end of July, since after that I will be traveling for a few weeks and I don't know when I can get back to it.

No comments: