Thursday, April 9, 2009

A creative vacation

I took a small vacation from overt creativity, not that I wanted it, but I needed to display some of my creations, do a bit of spring clean-up, and check in with other parts of my life.

This is not to say that I'm not creating anything. My mind is never on vacation, and I am currently making the second of three stuffed bunnies. The first two are prototypes: a long, skinny, floppy one; and a round fat one with stand-up ears. Both these are made from adaptations of someone else's patterns. The third will be a result of the DNA of both the previous, and will have a zipper for stowing stuff. I'm anxious to get back to them.

The best thing to do when one is afraid to try something because of lack of experience (i.e. never made bunnies before), is to go ahead and give it a try. Fun!
-

No comments: