Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas postcards


Yesterday I busied myself making fiber Christmas-themed postcards. The ones I like best, close up, are the ones I like least from a distance. Interesting, hmm? Contrast is the key. I keep forgetting

These include angelina, foil and couched threads on top of the fabric and ribbon background. I am going to be swapping only one card; had planned to swap all but one, but it turns out I didn't sign up correctly for the swap (you have to sign up repeatedly, depending on how many cards you want to make). So now I have extra cards. Maybe I'll just send them off to the very special people on my Christmas card list.
-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say girl, those Christmas postcards are super cute...I'd love to be on your card list too...Hugs, Bev

LynnDel said...

Thank you, Bev! I'm counting up the Bevs I know and trying to figure out if you're one of them!

Melinda Cornish said...

these turned out really beautiful....Love them. Have you been doing anything on fiber art traders?