Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fiber mosaic pt. 2

OK, got the image uploaded.  I wonder why we have to go through an intervening step now instead of having the option of doing it in one step from a hard drive...  Will stop complaining now!  I am sure I will get used to it, and if I get over my bad attitude, I think I'll recognize the benefits that are already peeking around the corner.

The last part of the mosaic was more exacting than what I did previously, so it took a lot longer to fill up less space with the little, precisely-trimmed, fused pieces.

I am playing with my brand new Bamboo tablet deciding on thread details.  I don't think what I plan to do can be legally called thread "painting," but will see what evolves.

2 comments:

Melinda Cornish said...

this is so cool!!!

LynnDel said...

Thank you! I can't wait until I have a chance to get back and work on it some more!